Morocco | Western Sahara |
Politics | Economy - Development | Human rights
W. Sahara talks continues
afrol News, 20 March- The fourth round of the United Nations-led talks over the status of Western Sahara ended in Manhasset, the outskirts of New York, with Morocco and Polisario Front pledging to continue negotiations at a future date.
The neighbouring Mauritania and Algeria were represented in the latest talks.
By staff writer
© afrol News
- Create an e-mail alert for Morocco news
- Create an e-mail alert for Western Sahara news
- Create an e-mail alert for Politics news
- Create an e-mail alert for Economy - Development news
- Create an e-mail alert for Human rights news
On the Afrol News front page now